She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. -Proverbs 31:13

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tangledfibers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011





It's been a busy week. I nuno felted another tote bag and found a straw bag at a thrift shop that had great leather handles. They've been repurposed onto my felt tote. The bag is lying in snow, which is probably why I managed to make two scarves and two bags. On the rare occasions it snows in North Texas you may as well stay in because the roads will are terrible.

The bag with the metal handles has the silk nuno felted on the outside so you can see the bead work. Both bags have pockets felted inside.

All of these natural colors in the bags I've made recently had me craving color, so I made one in shades of aqua that shouts. The other one is shibori dyed in an organic green dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment